DUTCH SOLUTIONS, MISTER MEAN
If you are looking for technical support assistance or think that your product is defective, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31626838978 for information.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEMS
When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if there is damage to the product itself, contact us immediately. Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +31626838978. Please have your invoice number available when you call.
ORDERING FROM Dutch solutions webshop or store.
From time to time, we use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site’s design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31626838978.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information.
All personal information is (like passwords or creditcardnumber) are secured when send tot his site.
If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of shipment.
Here are the basic steps to follow:
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain your return RMA number, please send an E-mail to email@example.com.
- The RMA number must be included within the returned merchandise preferably written on a copy of your paid invoice. Dutch Solutions will refuse to accept delivery of any returned item without an RMA number.
- Repack the product in its original packaging materials. All products must be returned in like-new condition (never been used with plants), in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- On the outside of the package you are returning, print the return-shipping address which appears on the invoice’s letterhead and the RMA number supplied to you by E-mail. Do not include any other markings or text on the package. Ship your return merchandise prepaid and insured for the full purchase price by a carrier that offers package tracking. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of us receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost (payment proof required) if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or a shipping error on our part.
Your product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser. Any other use of these products will void the warranty. Should you believe that your product is defective in material or workmanship, contact us as soon as possible.
For returning a defecive product, follow the steps as described in ‘RETURN INSTRUCTIONS’.
Warranty services cannot be provided without meeting the below listed requirements:
This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from: carelessness, misuse, commercial use, abuse, improper installation, modification, or normal wear and tear. the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of this limited lifetime warranty. Oroville operations is not liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product and under no circumstances shall oroville operations be liable for consequential or incidental damages. However, some states do not allow limitations on incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.